Journey to Gold Hockey Camp
Jenn Wakefield and Mary Giacalone Present the Journey to Gold female full day hockey camp. Guest Instructors include top female Team Canada players, NCAA & CIS players. Details will follow.
Visit scaryskate.com to reserve your spot!
Click on Classes on the Home Page of ScarySkate, and scroll down to find Journey To Gold.
We have an amazing week planned! It will be a week of hard work, but you will have a blast!!! We are excited to see everyone from last year and some new faces!
About the Camp ….
“This camp is going to be a long and tough week, but an amazing experience for your daughters. Last year’s camp was a complete sell-out and a huge success.
Each player will walk away with new information and skills they can use to get to the next level in their game.
3 hours on ice daily also includes:
- power skating specific to forwards & defensemen
- skill development specific to position, quick release shooting, shooting mechanics, reading & reacting in game scenarios, one on ones, two on ones
- hockey specific strategies
- flow/small area games
- team bonding
- chalk talk classroom sessions, lecture, question & answer period
- yoga/dynamic stretching
- off ice stickhandling session 360 degrees”
About Goalie World…
“We are extremely excited to offer a camp that will focus on specific individual development for goaltenders. Each goaltender will have the opportunity to interact with Team Canada’s Erica Howe and develop a plan to help your daughter get to the next level. Mary and I require a strong work ethic from all players, and will also put the same demands on the goaltenders that will be at the camp.”